Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I AM HERE

Right where I'm supposed to be....at the Brides! Thursday evening we drive across the state.  The first bridal appointment is Friday at 9:30 a.m.
Until then, I shall recoup from my adventures w/some great friends. We laughed and giggled until the tears rolled down!

Yesterday was a long day on the plane and stops in airports. My layovers were just long enough to do some mighty fast walking from the drop off to nearly the outer edges of Mongolia! My last flight had me on 3 different trams before getting to the right concourse.

Miss Bride and I looked at another magazine today, dog earring pages. She's decided on the cake! Yeah! One thing to cross off as completed.
Also showed me some very innovative, and so not traditional boutineer ideas. Looks like fun, with the little Lego men added in.
Yup, Lego men. You just have to see it, and know RMG.

Speaking of RMG, was grand to give him a hug last night. He's just as handsome as ever, and still making me feel blessed.

I'm sitting on the patio of their rental, trying to warm up in the sun. Kind of hard when it's not even 65 outside. But it sure is pretty, and the squirrels are entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment