Thursday, March 17, 2011

dreeee--eee-ammmm, dream dream dream...

My dreams are strange. 
Never make sense and hop around to strange places and situations...lots.

We've been gone for a week, so that means a week away from wedding work . Which was lovely. 

Last night, my mind knew my body was headed home because I dreamed wedding.
It was stressful because I didn't have a dress for the wedding. Couldn't find one any where. 
Felt really bad too. 
Finally wake up, a tad anxious, then remember " yes I DO have a dress for the wedding. It's the cream colored one with the lines in it hanging in my closet." 
Okay I feel better.

BACK UP THE BUS!!! What cream colored dress? 

A few hours later my brain finally clicks in and I remember the sweet green dress that really is hanging in my closet. 
whew.

betcha didn't know I was pregnant did ya? 
aka my other dream last night....I was. HAHAHAHA
oh Lord help me

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Dreams are a funny thing. I love having dreams, but I don't remember mine very often. Welcome home and welcome back to the world of wedding. Thanks for your encouragement. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete