Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a bit of what you've been waiting for...pictures!!!

The extremely talented photographers have shared a blog post.
  http://www.picturesqueblog.com/2011/05/kate-josef-tulsa-wedding-photographer/

I am very very pleased and content with the pics. 
I don't even notice the wind, but see the love and fun we all shared.
And yes, I got leaky eye syndrome just looking at them. ( I didn't at the wedding, just lots of joy and happiness.)

fyi, the photographers are personal friends. Bride and Amanda went to high school together, sang in show choir, etc. Heath, her equally talented hubby is connected to Bride in her heart. His mom was a beautiful woman who gave love and much support to my daughter in high school. Unfortunately for all of us, that sweet, fun-loving momma now lives in heaven and is missed by hundreds. You know what though? Now I am blessed to love and enjoy her kids like she did mine. 

I am slowly getting pics that friends are sharing...so will get those here asap, too. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Getting caught up on your blog! LOVE the wedding pics! ESPECIALLY the one of you and Kate. . . just perfect!

    Love all the cool little details! And the Hitchhiker's Guide tribute :) Or maybe that's coincidence, but knowing their quirks I'm assuming that's where the Don't Panic is from.

    Yay yay yay!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete