Friday, May 20, 2011

I quit earlier today.

Due to things coming along nicely in the yard,
I am currently sitting in the recliner, feet up, watching Mama Mia!
I was more than ready for a break.

My traveling daughters are enroute to home, FOB and I have a wedding to attend tomorrow. Okay,..I'm attending, he's officiating.
Then only a gazillion graduation receptions this weekend. 

The yard got mowed and I'm pleased with the way things are coming together. This evening around 7 I looked outside to see where the sun was shining. A few guests will be looking in to the sun, for a bit, but not too long. 
No wind, blue sky, would have been a lovely evening for a wedding. The 10 day forcast says a high of 78, 10% chance of rain and a few clouds. That too, sounds like a good day for the wedding. 


It will be here soon.


good night

 

3 comments:

  1. Pierce Brosnan singing... not good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha happygirl!! but he's handsome, so i can handle it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah momma mia & a momma's night off!! **grin**

    ReplyDelete